Do you always seem to have an excuse not to exercise? Remember, it's your body, your health, your decision, let's hope you chose wisely! Here's some helpful tips:
- The only time I have to exercise is early in the day and it's hard to my act together in the morning. Solution: The night before get all your workout clothes, shoes, gym bag, and a healthy snack the night before so you are ready to go in the morning.
- The weather is bad. Solution: Pop in an exercise workout DVD, something fun and upbeat, like dance aerobics. You can also invest in some home workout equipment and some free weights (canned goods works great), or simply walk up and down the stairs for 15-20 minutes.
- I'm too tired! Solution: Try splashing some cold water on your face or if you need a little more help try some healthy energy for a great pick-me-up that will get you focused on your workout. Chances are that once you get moving you start to feeling more motivated and energized.
- I can't seem to lose any weight, why bother? Solution: Remember that working out isn't just about losing weight, it's about improving your health, flexibility, strength, and mood. Getting slim takes a little time and good nutrition. If you want to get great definition, try branch chain amino acids to lean out faster.
- I get bored with my routine. Solution: The solution is simple, change it up. One day walk, run, or jog. The next day do aerobics. The next day do weight training. If don't want to exercise alone join a class or get a group of friends or co-workers together and make a social activity.
Now you have no more excuses, so lets see how great you can feel!
Blessings for a Glorious Day!