Friday, June 5, 2009

The Fear Factor - Facing Your Weight-Loss Fears!

The fear factor - facing your weight-loss fears!


When embarking on a new way of eating - and thinking - it's a major life step, but don't let fear hold you back. Fear itself leads to failure. It can cause you hesitation and uncertainty when making important decisions. It can keep you from trying new things entirely, or not following through when you do try something new.


When embarking on your journey toward wellness don't let fear affect your progress. You already took a major step when you decided to change your eating and lifestyle habits. Remember that courage progress through this change. The Bible tells us: "I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears. those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow or shame will darken their faces. I cried out to the Lord in my suffering, and he heard me. He set me free from all my fears. For the angel of the Lord guards all who fear him, and he rescues them." (Psalms 34:4-7)


Facing your Fear


Take some time to meditate on your fears and whether they're holding you back. Write about it in a journal, or discuss it with a friend or a family member. Sometimes identifying your fear is all it takes to resolve it.


To learn about a healthy approach to weight-loss from a company who's first guiding principle is to put God first go to www.advocare.com/05051046.


Blessings for a Glorious Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment