Help! It's hot & I'm sweaty - Rehydrate to the rescue!
With the temperatures climbing higher and higher outside, it's easy to get hot & sweaty, causing your body to lose precious electrolytes. This can cause muscle cramping, fatigue, dehydration, headaches, and heat exhaustion. Rehydrate is a very effective, safe electrolyte replacement that can be used before, during, and after working outside, exercise, or anytime you need to replace electrolytes quickly. It is also very good for people who have been experiencing vomiting or diarrhea, both of which can lead to dehydration and electrolyte depletion.
Benefits of electrolyte replacement with Rehydrate include:
- low glycemic index for reduced insulin response
- is isotonic, providing rapid gastric emptying and rapid rehydration
- contains sequential carbohydrates for sustained energy
- has essential trace mineral chromium, which aids in proper carbohydrate metabolism
- has a 1:1 ratio of sodium and potassium to replenish those ions lost with sweating or urination.
- supplies calcium and magnesium, vital to muscle physiology and energetics, benefiting both contraction and relaxation phases for reduced cramping a quicker recovery.
- antioxidants that help reduce and protect against exercise-induced free radical damage.
- coenzymes and catalyst for cell energy production optimize the conversion of macronutrients into energy.
- L-glutamine helps buffer and process lactic acid produced through physical activity, resulting in reduced muscle cramping, and also serves as an energy source for mental function.
- L-arginine helps support muscle strength and recovery as well as optimizing cardiovascular blood flow.
Blessings for a Glorious Weekend, be sure you stay rehydrated!