- Brush your teeth more often - In a recent Japanese study of 14,000 people it was found that those who frequently brushed teeth were leaner than those who did not. The minty flavor helps reduce the urge to snack.
- Never forbid your favorite food - The more you think you can't have something the more you're going to want it, it's just human nature, the allure of the forbidden. If you want chocolate, have a piece of chocolate, just don't eat the whole box!
- Join a league - sign up for a sport such as soccer, kickball, softball, or even bowling. By joining a league or team you have scheduled exercise times and it's a great way to socialize, and you know you'll show up because you don't want to let the rest of your group down.
- Change directions - try this the next time you're on the elliptical, ride as hard as you can for 30 seconds then immediately reverse your direction and ride for 30 seconds as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Rest for 60 seconds and repeat. The force of stopping your momentum, as well as going from a dead stop to full speed twice in the same interval will give your fat-burning efforts a massive boost.
- Drink water before a meal - by drinking a large glass of water before a meal it fills up room in your stomach, making you feel full and reducing your appetite, making you less likely to overeat.
More tips to come in part 4!
If you're wanting to turn the thermostat up on your metabolism, I recommend ThermoPlus, it increases the thermogenises in the body making your body oxidize fat more effectively, supports a healthy metabolism, and also helps suppresses appetite.
Blessings for a Glorious Day!